Students 11 years and older participating in extracurricular activities can get a free Electrocardiogram on May 1, 2022, from 12-3 pm at St. John Lutheran Church, in Mansfield (1218 Debbie Lane) thanks to a generous grant from the Moss Foundation.
Did you know???
- ECGs have been shown by multiple published research studies to be the most effective heart screening tool
- ECGs have better accuracy than a stethoscope or questionnaire
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest is the #1 Killer of StudentAthletes
- 1 in 300 youth have an undetected heart condition that puts them at risk for Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- The standard physical exam/history misses96% of youth at risk for Sudden Cardiac Arrest